Carlos J. Altamirano
Liaison for Central America
For more than 30 years, Mr Altamirano has worked in the Energy, Financial and International Commerce Sector, having recently completed the following transactions:
- Commercial Truck Commercial Toll Bridge Concession, Texas – Mexico
- Replacement and maintenance for 181 elevators for Mexican Hospitals. The largest transaction in Country history.
- Wastewater cleanup for PEMEX and private sector oil & gas companies.
- Monterrey Energy Industrial Park, power plant development.
- Director, Inversiones Tampico, S.A., 35 years
- General Manager, Alther Group, 21 years
- Partner, Structured Capital LLC, Investment Bank in Dallas, Tex., US., ten years
- Member, Association of Charros La Herradura, A.C.
- President, Local Board of the Mexican Red Cross
- Treasurer, Patronato Pro-Teatro Centro Cultural Tampico, A.C., a $ 25 Million Dollar project for the construction of the new Theater and Museum.
- Member, Federal Government of Mexico, Mexican Congress selection, Advisory Board, providing advice and consultation regarding Energy and other Sovereign Mexican Federal
- Government Company Privatization Reforms.